How to Change Shopify Store Name
This is how I change the Shopify store name. After you sign-up for Shopify you can type a store name for your Shopify store. This is the store name of your store.
Then you can see the subdomain of your store changed to your given name. an example is yourstorename.shopify.com. You can use think URL to log in to your store backend. I recommend you use a unique domain name for your Shopify store. In this way, you can make your Shopify store more trustworthy.
Follow these steps to change Shopify store name
- Login to your Shopify store banckend ( Dashboard).
- Click Settings.
- Click General
4. Go to Store Details
5. In the store name section, you can change your store name.
How to change Shopify store name from Shopify mobile app
- Open the Shopify mobile app.
- Press Store icon located at the right bottom corner.
- Press Settings.
- Then select General.
- In the store details section, change the store name.
- Press Save.
I hope you can understand my instructions. Good Luck.